Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Your vote for Director PlaCom

We had a Soap-Box Presentation for the post of Director Placement Committee. I seriously dont know how to judge all the presentations that happened today because I too dont have a clear picture. So, I decided I'd rather spend my time clicking photographs of people in the Auditorium.

What I am really surprised about is that there were hardly 100 people in the Auditorium. PlaComm is THE most important Director position in the whole Graduate Student Board. In fact, its considered to be a much more responsible role than that of the GSB President.

You'd probably give me the reason of having to submit two assignments the next day. And I can also understand your confusion that ten other groups have calculated ten different economic values for the same problem and this is definitely giving you the shivers. But, as the Administration rightly said today, "This is ISB and its like this everyday".

So, for all those who missed an important Soap-Box today, you can participate in my Poll by CLICKING HERE

This is just for fun. My knowledge of Stats is very limited. I will not use this information to predict any pattern because I simply dont know how to do it.

Hopefully, if time permits, then I will write some more posts about the PlaCom and other Directors after reading their manifestos.

No comments: