Sunday, May 14, 2006

The two days that went by

This weekend has been really crazy. The Eco Assignment started off at a good pace. Definitely not for me!!! I was zonked looking at the questions. I kept seeing stars. For a moment, it was Total Over Head Transmission.

We call it simply OHT in BITS. OHT is a very common phenomenon in BITS. It happens once in 2 days for almost 90% of the Junta on campus during one class or the other. Few courses to remember from the first two years - Mechanics and Optics, Mechanics of Solids, Complex Numbers etc.

So, at ISB, a lot of Eco Stuff was OHT at the speed of light. But my group has figured out a lot of stuff about the assignment and during our kick-off meeting, they gave valuable inputs to arrive at the right solution.

Taking half of that in my mind and the rest in my notebook, I began an interesting journey towards Economic(s) Enlightenment.

Under the shadow of the CLOUD and a few strong branches, I started seeing marginal benefits.

Soon, there was a wind. The branches got tangled and by the time the arguments were resolved, my brain had reached the ShutDown Point.

So, thats the story of my hands with Economics.

No comments: