Sunday, May 21, 2006

Spam Email Deluge

Its too late to write a proper blog. So today's blog content is borrowed from a friend by name Anuj in my section. People sometimes call him Anju.

Okay, the stuff below is a mock on the number of emails that have been flowing into every inbox over the weekend. So, we got this email today from Anuj and I am just sharing it with the rest of the world.

Start of Content

Hey all,

Sorry for the spam but I had to make sure that morons like you know that there is such an extraordinary person roaming among mortals like you and thus why I am the best fit for X post

X post requires unstinted dedication even if it means working 24/7. In my career I have worked for 28 hours a day and they named the new month created as a result after me.

X post requires one with leadership qualities and a vision of the future. For leadership qualities, I led a team that made so much quality improvements that it puts the stuff that bob stine taught in class to shame. As far as vision of the future goes, I regularly visit my soothsayer.

X post should have a person with a heart. I have such a big heart that I am willing to make so much “sacrifice” for you idiots. I am sure my photo will be put next to Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela in the annals of history.

Ohh and by the way I was the Cof (Chief of faff) of my previous company.

I am convinced that my extraordinary god-like qualities have induced you into a sense of inferiority and thus you will vote for me.

Yours Truly
AAA BBB

P.S. I would not have needed to send this mail to you whankers but there was no option as my soothsayer had an accident.

End of Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mama,

Is your friend Anuj you refer to in ur blog from Oracle, Hyderabad? If yes, can you plz give me his mail id?