Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tagged: 8 things about me

I have been tagged by Jawzy.

I have to write 8 things about myself and then Tag another 6 people. What the hell. Looks like this is the best timepass job anyone could ever do.

This 8 things about me is so generic. This is like asking "tell me about yourself" in the personal interview. Its such an open question. Where to start and where to end? What a mystery.

Anyway... Let's see how this works out.

1. I am a very religious person. I believe in the vedic scriptures and their importance to the Hindu religion and living as such.

2. I can never make someone a best friend in my life. There will always be a gap somewhere. And thats because of me. I tend to keep that small distance. And I am sure that this will continue, come what may.

3. I dont believe in platonic relationship between a boy and a girl. Somewhere, some friction would happen and that would draw the line between a boyfriend and a no-friend. Well, thats the truth - if you take it or not. Not my problem.

4. I am a health freak. I like to play sports that increase my heart rate and build resistance.

5. I am actually a very lazy person. I might sound very energetic and happy about many things, but I am not totally like that.

6. I like to cook. At one point, I considered joining one of those schools in switzerland for a degree in hotel management than doing an MBA. Now, I strongly feel, I should have done that.

7. I like to travel as well. But again, I am lazy. So I will travel only if there is a set agenda/plan. I cannot just take a train or my bike and waste time on a journey thinking that it will end up being good. I plan for the good right from the beginning and do it only when I am sure of reaching the end point.

8. I like to shop - only clothes. Usually I do that every month - I buy a shirt and a trouser. I am not brand loyal. So, I buy all the good ones starting from about £10 to £20. After that it becomes too expensive.

Uff, I finished the 8. It wasnt any easy. And bet you, I was damn lazy.

I'd like to tag Manu, Vivek, Venkat, Sumit, Chiranth, and Kishore.

No comments: