Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ISB on CNBC Aawaz

Sometime back, to be precise, during the first week of November, when we had the HealthCare Summit, ISB grabbed a lot of media attention. The biggest names in the Pharma Industry were here to participate. The Summit was one of its kinds in the whole nation. Perhaps, the HealthCare Club is also a unique club in the whole country. I dont think any other B-School has such a club in its portfolio.

Anyway, the media did its contribution to promote the ISB brand and it was quite effective.

And the surprise, is that, in that less than 10 minute video, you can spot me sitting in the Atrium and talking to a few people. I never knew this was happening. Thank god, they did not ask me to speak to them. The whole thing was in Hindi and I am quite sure that I would have screwed up big time. But, the rest of them who spoke did a fantastic job highlighting the unique aspects of the curriculum.

You can watch the video on the SecC Videos Column on the LEFT or CLICK HERE to see it on YouTube.

No comments: