Saturday, November 04, 2006

After a long hiatus

Whooaah!!! This was perhaps the weirdest IT exam I ever wrote. Imagine an information technology paper with differential equations, lagrangian multipliers, gamma, alpha and what not. I cant believe I sat through such a paper today. Moreover, the trauma of studying all that. Never did I know that IT could be so complicated, or did the people who researched on IT think that for once IT should also attain the status in the likes of biological or financial research. Well, even if they thought that way, why am I reading all that. I hope I get to use enough of what I have learnt in this course in my journey ahead.

After I finished the exman today, I rushed to attend the HealthCare Summit. On my way, I met the Dean. He was making his way there too. He did ask me about the exam and I told him that it went okay. Actually, the exam really went okay. Okay, if it was "open book, open notes, and laptop with internet allowed" exam, then it should be definitely somewhat okay.

The summit started off with a big bang. The best names in the pharma and healthcare industry were on campus. the hall was full. all local media people were around to cover. i wouldnt go into the details of who came and who spoke what because all of that is on the ISB website. Overall: Great Impact.

Over the last few days, so many things have happened that I couldnt keep track of everything properly. But today, I have the time and I have decided to blog as much as I can. So, lets guage how much your reading appetite is?

No comments: