Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dayz Flying By

Another day and the term break is over. Time is literally flying. I had only one take home exam to turn in for this term and that took my time, almost till the last minute. I had a deadline of 5pm and I sent out my answers to the Prof at 4.45pm. While I had more than 5 days to do the damn thing, I started it on the last day, struggled for a few hours and then rushed into completing it by the last few minutes. So thats whats been happening always and i guess it will for some more time. the questions were so damn confusing that even with all the non-living material that we were allowed to search, we cudnt arrive at a conclusive answer. that was the state of affairs for a mathematics based IT course.

after that we had our project review - another big joke. in less than a month, we have another review of our project. most of us havent been able to reach our targets in the last one month. the last term - the first elective term has been literally crazy. with fewer exams and more regular assignments, we've just become super crazy and confused people. We had to make resumes and EOIs for job postings, attend seminars, PPTs and what not. And then we have this presentation to our peers - i dont know whats the purpose for this, but its during the term break forcing people to stay back and attendance being one of the most important components for a no class course like this, it has just irritated a lot of people around me. i think, we need to go over this in a detailed manner - perhaps devote a post for this.

and tomorrow's the HYD 10K marathon, for which i have gone mad getting people to collect their T-Shirts from me. less than 6 hours to go for the run, I definitely need a good sleep today.

still need to write about the EVAM play that happened today. hopefull should find some time tomorrow.

No comments: