Monday, October 16, 2006

Sampling Time

I had two classes today. I got both these courses for one point each. Well that doesnt mean that the courses are lousy. Definitely not. For me, I get to do courses that I like, courses that I feel would help me in my job. In the last four terms, I did four finance courses and I have got this feeling that I shouldnt take any more finance courses in the next whatever births God proposes to give me. Its really been so horrible on me. Not that I royally screwed up in those courses. I got what I need to pass and that was just enough for me. But this was more like an overdose of finance in about half a year.

Having said that, nearly half the batch or perhaps more are doing a finance major. and there are some people who are doing a finance and marketing major. how does that sound? for me, that sounds absolutely funny, if you can get what I mean.

anyway, a number of people are sampling courses today - just to see whether they can enroll for the course in the following days or not. and i simply dont understand why people who sample courses want to do class participation and trouble the whole class. today i had to experience that situation and it was so frustrating. do they want to make sure that just in case they register, they dont miss on one class' participation? thats even more silly.

so thats how this term has started. given that the sampling event would happen tomorrow as well, i am expecting more people to consciously throw in gas comments during the lectures.

No comments: