Monday, January 08, 2007

Another Term

Had just one class today. MArketing Strategy and Economic Analysis. Sounds like a very interesting course. I hope it is. We just had the introduction today with some basic concept touching from previous courses. This course has no exams, but assignments due every week. Thats a big killer.

Anyway, I happened to youtube and video google a lot today and I found one of my favorite telugu songs. I dont usually listen to telugu songs. I strictly restrict myself to tamil, but this one is one helluva melody.



This month is also the PPT Month. Right from tomorrow, we start the PPTs. COmpanies have registered. On most days, we have two companies speaking to students during the evening. This doesnt get better. During the weekends, PPTs happen all day. Job postings come on the site quite regularly. There have been times when people have lost track of the jobs. This gets worse when we get closer to the placement week in mid-February. Its all in the game.

No comments: