Thursday, June 22, 2006

Club Consulting

All the Professional Club Presidents have been elected. To start with, the Presidents have been actively emailing asking people to be a part of the club and contribute to its activities.

Although I have no idea about what I am going to do, I have decided to be a part of the Business Technology Club and the General Management Club. I will also be on the Consulting Club DL - just to know what's happening. As usual, consulting club has attracted some 200 odd people.

Consulting Club has created a number of roles for the Club Activities.
Flagship Event Team, Info Sessions Team, Placement Team, Treasurer, Web-Site Rep, Blog in-charge, Brochure in-charge and perhaps many more. I heard that 30 odd people landed up for today's consulting club meeting and almost everyone has volunteered to so something. That's actually a good thing.

Last year's consulting club blog was a good effort. I hope this batch lives up to the industry expectations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mama!!

Thanks a lot for the good word. Hope we do a good job!!!

Mama said...

am sure u guys will do a great job. am waiting for the speaker series!!!