Thursday, July 13, 2006

A true dedication to the soft and beautiful

1. Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

2. Didn't it hurt when you fell from heaven?

3. You must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day.

4. Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Could I borrow yours?

5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk by again?

6. Excuse me, do you kiss strangers? No? Well let me introduce myself.

7. Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

8. I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

9. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.

10. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

8 comments:

Enakshi said...

I think I know for whom this post has been dedicated.
Shall I name the "Goddess"?
;D

Anonymous said...

No No No...
Dont do that

Chiranth Channappa said...

Enakshi, who's the Goddess?

Anonymous said...

guys, this is not important. concentrate on end-terms.

iceman said...

enakshi, you can NOT flatter to deceive...who IS the goddess? :)

Anonymous said...

Peace guys. its definitely not worth mentioning. so lets just move on. shall we?

Enakshi said...

I really don't know how this chap "annonymous" has a right to speak in the affairs of the the heart of Mama and the "Goddess"...
Mama, ban "Annonymous"!
And the rest of you shall know the name, through sources other than Mama's blog.The matters of the heart, are delicate in nature...one must take care..kindly keep in touch with me...and don't forget to remind me.

Enakshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.