Sunday, July 23, 2006

Term 3 : Jet Set Go!!!

I didnt imagine that Term 3 would begin with such a bang. This bang is much much bigger. Definitely, I didnt expect this coming along my way.

120 pages of Corporate Finance to be read for the first class. Another 50 pages to be read for Operations Management. And I am suhre that this trend would carry on till the end of this term.

Oh yeah, we have a case submission on Wednesday morning for OpMan and then lot of pages to read for Entrepreneurship and Management Accounting.

I hope the people who went home during this term break took the books for the first class to have a pre-read. For the guys who are coming back tomorrow morning to enter the class directly, I am speechless and breathless when I see this truckload of information on my table to read up. I know I cant finish it and for you guys still at home - Its just getting close to becoming brain-damaged.

I am just freaking out inside my mind!!! Thats what I can say.

Apart from this Academic Affairs is organizing Electives Information Session throughout this week. All Clubs, as usual, would want to meet during the first week. After that, such a thought about scheduling a meeting, will probably a nightmare. And I also found that a number of clubs are highly ambitious and are setting great targets. I am happy about the enthusiasm from the respective presidents, but I am not sure how the students are welcoming this. As such, just by reading the one and a half page email that every club sends out, I am totally tired.

The collaborative ISB blog is out. Need I explain more, when it says collaborative.
The link is here: http://isblife.blogspot.com

No comments: