Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Editor's Round Table

The Editor's Round Table that happened on saturday was a great event. My take-aways from the event were few, but it was just amazing to listen to the speakers. Disha and Ali Potia did a wonderful job. They represented ISB on the panel. Megh gave a short presentation on the Right to Information Act. And during the discussion, every speaker quoted Megh's presentation in one context or the other. It was just great to see that.

Read more about the whole event by clicking here.

The ISB Editorial team led by Shivangi has covered the whole event. They have also interviewed the speakers separately.

I had a lot of fun working for this event. We did the co-ordination work at the Auditorium and then I continued my hobby of clicking as many photographs as I could.

Photos will be available on my Flickr.

No comments: