Wednesday, July 12, 2006

There's something about Sarovar Food

Yesterday, rather early morning today, around 3am to be precise, I just woke up because of a strange feeling. As soon as I got up, I figured out that my stomach had failed to make an operational decision. Production had failed because of defective inputs. So, it decided to send a feedback to my throat that there could be a system error and the result could most probably be a reverse reaction.

When I tried simulating the reaction on my own, it did not work. So, I gave up and tried to get some sleep. Suddenly, the rivals of my immune system, the germs, gained competitive advantage over my stomach. And that was it. I threw up and since then, the whole day has been horrible.

Now I have my own doubts about the food that is being served here. There were a lot of complaints and I never gave it a serious thought. Was it lunch? Was it dinner? Wast it the veggie puff I had at the cafe? Or, was it the Roshogolla? I dont know. All I know right now is that I gotta be careful from now on.

No comments: