Sunday, May 06, 2007

New development in the centre

Spamming was never a problem. After we've graduated, we have successfully started off a new chain of spam emails on 101 things to do after graduating from the ISB. Its quite interesting to see what all people can think of and come up with.

This Friday, I saw yet another Tamil Movie that had released during April this year. After a long time, I liked a love theme tamil movie. And, after a long time in the history of tamil movies, the guy and the girl dont end up living happily ever after. There is a happy ending here too, but its the same guy and a different girl.

I remembered Gary Barlow's song called Love Wont Wait when I walked out of the movie hall.

So the storyline in just few words was: Keep questioning my character without taking time to understand me for what I am and even though I might be kind enough to accept you as you are, I might just be happy to walk away with another woman who can listen. Sounds quite typical of most love themes but when you see something like this after an array of stupid stereotypes, you just tend to love it. Thats what happened with me I guess.

My test drive season has been quite successful. I tried the Ford Fiesta sometime back which was excellent. I liked the American car but definitely for the reason that it is american, not too many sell in this country. The Reanult Logan is a cheap luxury. Its as big as any car in that segment and a lot cheaper - in fact, the cheapest. The fully loaded version is less than Rs.650000 but the car lacks style. Interiors have been compensated for to make it less expensive. And I dont like the customer service in Chennai. I havent got a call from them for almost a week now. Ford Guys keep calling me every other day. Hyundai launched an upgraded version of its Accent called Verna. Its affordable and comfortable but nothing compared to HONDA. Honda has exceeded all my expecations from a car in that segment it occupies. People say that Honda charges more for its name but thats ok. The car is amazing. The engine (Honda is the best in the world for its R&D on engines) is so small and very powerful. I used to wonder why very few Hondas came on the USED CAR Sale and now we know why. People dont want to sell it.

The crossword theme continues with this six letter word which is the answer for this clue. The answer is already there in the clue. YOu just have to find it!!!

No comments: