Saturday, September 16, 2006

PodCasts

ISB is out with the podcast. Perhaps, the first indian b-school to do something like this, when its running on top gear for the admissions process. I am proud.

After much effort, this has finally become true for some people who were running around to get this working. Lets not worry who.

Now, the official podcasts are out. I dont know how you can subscribe to them, I got an email with some details. But it didnt make much sense. Or its probably obecause I am the last person who would want to listen to a podcast. So, I wasnt to keen on exploring. But yes, I managed to pick up the audio file that was recorded and you can listen to it here.


powered by ODEO

The first time I listened to this, I was like - Oh my gawd. Whats wrong with this? I guess, even if I listen to it again, I wud tell the same thing. All things said and done, some of us still have this PUT ON AMERICAN ACCENT. For god's sake, why cant we just be ourselves. Cant we get the message out by speaking normally? Obviously, you have to overcome the difficulties of having a Tamil influence over your English or any other Indian Language for that matter. But, why do we need to put on the Yanky Accent? Grow up people!!!

No comments: